Drive Process Department is the department that support mass production drive assembly and recycle process sine start new product, also create the improvement way to additional productivity to Seagate - Now looking for new innovative idea, technology to support existing process requirement.
What You Will Do
- Responsible on finding new technique and innovation to develop process.
- Create data base system to improvement data record and recall information history.
- Working with Production, Engineering, IT and Maintenance Engineer to prepare and generate the system.
- Responsible to create, maintain and report for data tracking system.
- Generate and syntonizer new system with exiting data base.
- Design website support user to operate data on system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent teamwork, leadership and coach ability.
- Capable of communication and presentation in a technical knowledge with cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, mentoring, training and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as Statistical to achieve goal.
- Fluent in English communication (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
Your Experience Includes:
- Background in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic and Industrial Engineering related field.
- Able to do use Java, Python, Oracle and code language is preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm