Korat Drive System Engineering – Contain of 5 job functions (Read/Write (R/W), Head Media Electrical (HME), Drive Servo (SVO), Drive Mechanical (MECH) and Head Disk Integration Group (HDIG).
Overall assignment is a Hard Disc Drive (HDD) technical support team that work closely with product engineer, design center and reliability team to solving HDD problems, improving product quality, yield and test-time in related field of each function.
What You Will Do
- Provide direct support and collaborate with Drive System Engineers Team to solving Hard Disc Drive (HDD) problems, improving product quality, yield and test-time in related field or some function.
- Assist and/or initiate to the drive’s test process, generate process improvements ideas and actively participate in development concepts.
- Perform data analysis and failure analysis (FA) by using Seagate’s HDD tools, Matlab and computer programing (C and Python) in order to finding the root-cause and/or understand the problems.
- Collaborate with other department such as IT or upstream operation (Slider and HGSA Operation) to understand and fix the related problem for quality, yield improvements and cost effectiveness.
- Continue improving technical knowledge of yourself in system engineer job function and related field.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Organization, ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good Engineering verification and evaluation skills.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and collaborate effectively.
- Communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Your Experience Includes:
- Microsoft Office, Matlab, computer programing (C and Python) and oscilloscope.
- Knowledge and understanding in signal and system, basic electrical and circuit.
- Knowledge of data analysis.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm