Drive/System Process Engineer Intern
Drive/System Process Engineer responsible for process monitoring/control and product performance by using engineering knowledge including Six Sigma and Lean to enable multiple skills in data analysis, problem-solving and solution in order to deliver committed goal metrics which are aligned to company goals.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for Mechanical and/or Electrical performance metrics to deliver goals.
- Learn and understand processes & workflow, operate assembly, test, label and packing tasks and related job.
- Learn process control, Document system and work instructions.
- Conduct process/product improvement and align to assignment/task.
- Handle Quantitative/Qualitative analysis skills to determine root cause and recommend a solution inconclusive summary.
- Be assigned on intern project, presentation and deliver the project achievement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent teamwork.
- Capable of communication and presentation in a technical knowledge with cross-functional team.
- Good self-development and OJT (On the job training) learning in process/product knowledge and Engineering knowledge.
- Great follow up of assigned tasks in a dynamic environment.
Your experience includes:
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, training, and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as statistical to achieve goal.
- Fluent in English communication (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.