We are Drive/System Process Engineer responsible for process monitoring/control and product performance by using engineering knowledge including Six Sigma and Lean to enable multiple skills in data analysis, problem-solving and solution in order to deliver committed goal metrics which are aligned to company goals.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for Mechanical and/or Electrical performance metrics to deliver goals.
- Learn and understand processes & workflow, operate assembly, test, label and packing tasks and related job.
- Learn process control, Document system and work instructions.
- Conduct process/product improvement and align to assignment/task.
- Handle Quantitative/Qualitative analysis skills to determine root cause and recommend a solution inconclusive summary.
- Be assigned on intern project, presentation and deliver the project achievement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent teamwork.
- Capable of communication and presentation in a technical knowledge with cross-functional team.
- Good self-development and OJT (On the job training) learning in process/product knowledge and Engineering knowledge.
- Great follow up of assigned tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, training, and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as statistical to achieve goal.
- Fluent in English communication (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
Your experience includes:
- Background in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic and Industrial Engineering related field.
- Able to do use Java, Python, Oracle and code language is preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2022, 6:00 pm