Our group is providing new technology solutions to enhance and sustain CTQs, Yield, UPH, Downtime performance for HAMR product development to position HAMR product lead in the HDD market.
What You Will Do
- Work with experienced level Design engineers in designing of L-slider assembly and metrology component parts.
- Research and document component parts to generate a BOM (bill of materials).
- Hand-on experience in performing thermal, acoustic, electrical, and mechanical testing of components and systems to validate and generate the test reports for the design against program requirements.
- Be in a lab / cleanroom environment validating and qualifying conceptual designs and prototype product implementations.
- Design portions of engineering solutions for mechanical and thermal hardware, electronics enclosures, and production tooling based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Implement established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, developing fan curves, system power measurements & acoustics.
- Develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on mechanical and thermal design and development.
- Participate as a member of a project team of other mechanical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical/Product Design Engineering program.
- Be experienced or training in solid modelling software CREO/PTC and Solidworks helpful.
- Have experience or coursework in Electronics Packaging is preferred.
- Be familiar with electrical principles and electronic components.
- Have basic element analysis experience is preferred.
- Experience or understanding of 3D CAD software as a mechanical design tool.
Your experience includes:
- Being fluent in communication, both of English and Thai.
- Be able to be a good team player in a team.
- Mind opening to learn and being active person.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm