Seagate Facility Production Support Engineering Teparuk is responsible for all cleaning systems, including Ultrasonic Cleaning, Brush Cleaning, Carbon Dioxide Cleaning systems and Cleanroom Equipment (Laminar Flow Hood, Cleanroom Load Center) operation and maintenance.
What You Will Do
- Response for operations, maintenance and repairs on all cleaning systems, including Ultrasonic Cleaning, Brush Cleaning, Carbon Dioxide Cleaning systems.
- Oversee the management chemical consumption for all cleaning systems.
- Identify and ensuring spare parts and consumables are available as necessary.
- Create and maintaining accurate specifications and work instructions for equipment maintenance.
- Develop, documenting and driving rigorous preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintain equipment performance records and engineering analysis for improvement.
- Coordinate with process engineer to conduct product evaluation for new machine set up and product contamination issue solving.
- Follow company regulations and all international standard including ISO9001, ISO14001 OHSAS18001, BCMS ISO22301 and local regulation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to effectively proposal, planning, execution & control equipment set up and maintenance project.
- Capable of communicating in technical material with both inside and outside of engineering groups and any support functions.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects.
- Program management skill with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skill both Thai and English and ability to relate well and all levels and functions.
- Strong presentation skills are preferable.
Your Experience Includes:
- Knowledge background in Mechanical, Electrical Engineer or in related fields.
- Knowledge in Cleanroom, Cleaning systems are preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm