Seagate Facility Production Support Engineering Teparuk is responsible for all cleaning systems, including Ultrasonic Cleaning, Brush Cleaning, Carbon Dioxide Cleaning system.
What You Will Do
- Response for operations, maintenance and repairs on all Cleaning systems, including Ultrasonic Cleaning, Brush Cleaning, Carbon Dioxide Cleaning systems.
- Oversee the management chemical consumption for all Cleaning systems.
- Identify and ensuring spare parts and consumables are available as necessary.
- Create and maintain accurate specifications and work instructions for equipment maintenance.
- Develop, documenting and driving rigorous preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintain equipment performance records and engineering analysis for improvement.
- Coordinate with process engineer to conduct product evaluation for new machine set up and product contamination issue solving.
- Follow company regulations and all international standards including ISO9001, ISO14001 OHSAS18001, BCMS ISO22301 and local regulation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to effectively proposal, planning, execution & control equipment set up and maintenance project.
- Capable of communicating in technical material with both inside and outside of engineering groups and any support functions.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects.
- Program management skill with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skill both Thai and English and ability to relate well and all levels and functions.
- Strong presentation skills are preferable.
Your experience includes:
- Knowledge background in Mechanical, Electrical Engineer or in related fields.
- Knowledge of Cleanroom, Cleaning systems are preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm