Facility Engineering Intern
Seagate Facility Production Support Engineering Teparuk is responsible for all cleaning systems, including Ultrasonic Cleaning, Brush Cleaning, Carbon Dioxide Cleaning systems and Cleanroom Equipment (Laminar Flow Hood, Cleanroom Load Center) operation and maintenance.
What You Will Do
- Response for operations, maintenance and repairs on all cleaning systems, including Ultrasonic.
- Cleaning, Brush Cleaning, Carbon Dioxide Cleaning systems.
- Oversee the management chemical consumption for all cleaning systems.
- Identify and ensuring spare parts and consumables are available as necessary.
- Create and maintaining accurate specifications and work instructions for equipment maintenance.
- Develop, documenting and driving rigorous preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintain equipment performance records and engineering analysis for improvement.
- Coordinate with process engineer to conduct product evaluation for new machine set up and product contamination issue solving.
- Follow company regulations and all international standard including ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, BCMS ISO22301 and local regulation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to effectively proposal, planning, execution & control equipment set up and maintenance project.
- Capable of communicating in technical material with both inside and outside of engineering groups and any support functions.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects.
- Program management skill with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skill both Thai and English and ability to relate well and all levels and functions.
- Strong presentation skills are preferable.
Your Experience Includes:
- Knowledge background in Mechanical, Electrical Engineer or in related fields.
- Knowledge in Cleanroom, Cleaning systems are preferable.
Location - Teparuk:
Home to 4,000+ employees, our Teparuk site produces nano-recording heads, a crucial component of the read/write functionality of a hard disk drive.
Our Teparuk facility is a fun and active site. Here at work, you and your colleagues can grab breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at our 24-7 on-site canteen and coffee shop. Get in a few laps around our running track or enjoy volleyball, ping pong, badminton or football through our on-site gymnasium and fitness center. We also offer music, dance and yoga activities. Enjoy many on-site festivals and celebrations as well as opportunities to give back to the local community
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape. We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.