The Facility Engineer is working to operate, maintenance and improvement of all Facilities System including Electrical, HVAC, CDA, Vacuum, DI water systems, Cleanroom and Building Management systems.
What You Will Do
- Includes engineering support jobs, most of which require specialized skills learned from post-high school technical training plus on the job training. Excludes professional engineers.
- Engineering Support Job Category: Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electromechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include electronic circuits, photonics and logic systems.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working with the team, excellent interpersonal, communication and organization.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
Your experience includes:
- Knowledge of analysis skills, problem-solving tools and decision making.
- Computer programming skills will be an advantage.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.