Head FA engineer supports team to proceed FA characterization to provide FA data that can enlighten team to further get solution of product improvement. We closely collaborate among various engineering teams in Teparuk factory (PLM, QE, AME, Test, SQE, MR&D, EI, MI, ME, etc.) or cross-site/ross-team function, either in mass-pro, NPD, FDB, DE or development phases.
We help each other team to deliver opportunities to save cost, improve process, quality, reliability, time to volume, time to market. We keep searching for opportunities to utilize technology and knowledge base to develop innovative analysis tools/ equipment/ workflow/ applications to improve working efficiency.
What You Will Do
- Continue developing s/w applications that provide automatic image arrangement for preparing and consolidating FA data and FA image into PPT file.
- Develop AI/ML model that is accurate enough to replace task of FA engineer in providing manually inspecting to characterize and identify defect classification.
- Integrate AI/ML capability to enable automatic defect classification feature into the automatic image arrangement application (in the first bullet).
- Generate documents that record all necessary details and instructions of program or the script in order to help the next people who will take care after.
- Engage with other engineers in the head FA team to support minimum task requirement of FA department such as Lean Kaizen and Glass wall activity in team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong Experience or Background in AI/Ml application development.
- Coding skill with Python language.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Good presentation skills.
Your experience includes:
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Active and fully ambitious.
- Fluent in English.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th May 2023, 6:00 pm