Finance Intern - FP&A
FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) drives a sustainable increase in shareholder value through effective business partnering, planning and reporting that enabling our partners to make optimal business decisions while fulfilling our fiduciary responsibilities.
This position is great for an aspiring business finance professional looking to work with MNC and gain relevant work experiences.
What You Will Do
- Assist on preparing the financial reports i.e., product cost, budget, forecast and management reports.
- Support Financial Analysts during Month-end closing, budget period and day-to-day work.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Be a team player and fast learner.
- Fluent in English.
Your experience includes:
- Knowledge in accounting or financing functions.
- Computer literate & knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.