Global Talent Development is part of Seagate Human Resources organization that manages overall talent development initiatives and projects at local, regional and global scope.
We work closely with HR Business Partners and internal customers to understand their development plan and needs. We provide consultation, top talents development and training programs by both internal team and external vendors.
What You Will Do
- Play a team members role for team projects and perform assigned tasks to support the project management such as administration and logistics arrangement for trainings sessions.
- Being responsible for managing training systems and related infrastructure including update and provide regular training reports, update status and information.
- Manage training records in Seagate Learning platform per assignment.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders related to assigned takes to ensure tasks completion and meet quality standards.
- Be assigned additional tasks and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Good at data analytical skills, MS Office.
- Fluent in English.
Your Experience Includes:
- Human Resource.
- Learning & Development.
- Project management.
- Stakeholders' communication.
- Data analytic, reporting and creating proposals.
- Cross-functional team collaboration.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm