HGA Process Integration Intern
Responsible to develop Head Gimbal Assembly process to meet new product design requirement, build up intensive knowledge of the process and enable optimum process setting and control.
Work with Design center and factory to deploy new process and knowledge to achieve quality, delivery and cost goal.
What You Will Do
- Work with design engineer in USA to understand assembly process requirement for future products.
- Develop Head Gimbal Assembly technic and new technology.
- Study and determine transfer function of Head Gimbal Assembly CTQ’s (Critical to Quality)
- Using transfer function to determine optimum setting and controlling.
- Document process procedure and knowledge.
- Educate factory and design center on new process knowledge.
- Work with factory to implement new process and optimum control method.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/MS Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering.
- Fluent of English communication both spoken and written.
- Good statistics or Six sigma + DFSS trained.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, mentoring, training and presentation skills.
Your experience includes:
- Analysis Knowledge skills, problem solving tools and decision making.
- FEA modeling.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.