HR Central organization (HR Shared Service Center) is a team who works in a high diversity and energetic environment and strives to create an excellent customer experience for the employee life cycle and involved in continuous improvements through Project Management and collaboration with HR Shared Services organization.
What You Will Do
- Deliver and create great employee experience at different critical touch points in the employment life cycle as an HR Shared Services Representative.
- Develop, standardize, optimize, automate or establish HR Business processes throughout the employment life cycle.
- Creating, maintaining, and archiving personnel files in accordance with the local regulations.
- Operate with Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Participate in change management projects including data analysis, workflow redesign, and end-users' education.
- Analyze data for solution recommendations, workflows redesign and future trends prediction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Resilience – as evidenced by the courage to maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them.
- Communication skills – as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence employees and stakeholders through written and oral communications.
- Analytical skills - the ability to emphasize a logical, rational approach to tackling new ideas, sorting information, and discovering creative solutions from data analysis.
Your experience includes:
- Excellent process skills – the ability to develop and implement processes and procedures to enable optimum performance of our technology solutions.
- Project management skills – as evidenced by the capability to plan and execute a project/initiative to completion.
- Effective problem-solving capabilities – as evidenced by a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight deadlines.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Closing Date:27th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm