HSA Maintenance Engineering is responsible to ensure all production equipment in factory are in good condition ranging from high-end robotic automation to precision tooling methodology. We work closely with manufacturing and Frontline Technician team to ensure Automation manufacturing went smoothly in term of Cost, Delivery and Quality for HSA operation.
What You Will Do
- Work with mentor equipment engineer to improve equipment performance and productivity.
- Support task from equipment engineer on deliverable task such as, install machine part, fixture or even create & design prototype of machine part.
- Work collaboratively with frontline technician in production line to understand situation of manufacturing need.
- Be assigned on additional task and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work and communicate with frontline technician effectively.
- Can work in Automation Manufacturing environment which required accurate timeline and precise in action.
- Positive and “Can do” attitude is preferable.
- Interest in Automation & Robotic field.
Your experience includes:
- Background in robotic and automation knowledge is preferable.
- Experience in pneumatic cylinder, motor, sensor, and transducer system.
- Interest or have experience in image processing, Machine vision.
- Have knowledge on data science or machine learning is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm