Industrial Engineering Intern
The Industrial Engineer is working to support manufacturing that executes resources (Space, Equipment, Cost, HPU (Hour Per Unit)) to meet demand requirements.
What You Will Do
- Plan production space and HPU (Hour Per Unit) to meet the best solution in production line.
- Apply Lean concept or IE (Industrial Engineering) tools to improve the efficiency &
effectiveness of Man, Material, Machine and Space utilization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- IE Knowledge about Time study, Layout, Operation Management.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills.
Your experience includes:
- Excellent in leadership and teamwork skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Having a good attitude and take ownership of job responsibility.
- Fluent in English.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.