The Industrial Engineer is working to support manufacturing that executes resources (Space, Equipment, HPU (Hour Per Unit)) to meet demand requirements.
What You Will Do
- Apply IE knowledge to improve shopfloor.
- Apply IE (Industrial Engineering) tools and line balancing concept to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of Man utilization in production line.
- Conduct process time study to calculate man hour requirement to support production.
- Production HPU (Hour Per Unit) calculation and planning to align with demand (any change).
- Give a presentation to communicate status of projects and progress to supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal, communication, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks, manage conflicting deadlines and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Good in both spoken and written English communication.
- Having a good attitude and take ownership of job responsibility.
Your experience includes:
- Experience on Simulation program e.g., Flex sim and Arena or capable of query and analysis data on database system.
- Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as Statistical to achieve goal.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm