About our group:
We are a team of IT professionals from Seagate. We are responsible for creating and implementing data-driven solutions to support business decisions and operations.
The use of AI and ML allows for real-time data analysis and decision making, predictive maintenance, and the optimization of production processes.
We collaborate with the business teams to harness the full potential of Industry 4.0 - Real-time control, IoT, Big Data and Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence to support “Smart Factory” initiative, to make better decision and maximize operational excellence.
What You Will Do
- Design and implement machine learning models and algorithms that solve complex business problems.
- Identify and evaluate new AI technologies, tools, and techniques that can be used to improve existing products or create new ones.
- Communicate technical concepts and ideas to non-technical stakeholders and executive management.
- Ensure compliance with ethical and legal standards in AI development and use.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for candidates who are highly passionate about data science and want to apply AI/machine.
- Learning/deep learning techniques to solve real-word problems.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and techniques, including supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, and natural language processing.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to think strategically and drive innovation in the AI and machine learning space.
Your experience includes:
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as Python or R, as well as popular machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience working with big data and distributed computing systems such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience in machine learning and AI development.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Information Technology
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm