Intern Engineering - Slider Equipment Maintenance Engineering
Slider process department team is responsible for supporting the equipment and process to produce the products and for improving Slider equipment in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Quality control system (QMS/TQM).
The team is involved in planning and ensuring spare parts are available for maintenance plans and efficient equipment operations. In addition, they work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunity to improve process, planning and costs.
What You Will Do
- Evaluates, selects and orders equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products.
- Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment. Maintains current records on equipment manufacturers technical notices, upgrades and safety issues.
- Studies equipment performance and reliability.
- Establishes programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
- Provides technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to analyze the complex problem with a systematic approach and logical thinking.
- Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables, and charts).
- Analytical mind to work under the pressure and meet tight schedule in a tough situation.
- Knowledge of analytical software Knime/Oracle/Minitab/JMP/Python and drawing design mechanical and software.
- Fluent in English communication both spoken and written.
Your experience includes:
- Good knowledge of Automation Assembly Equipment.
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis.
- Work as a part of a team and individually.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.