IT Service Intern
The Global Factory Information Technology (GFIT) for Manufacturing Execution System (MES) availability & reliability. We work closely with Advance Automation Engineer, Maintenance Engineering, Test Engineering and HGA manufacturing factory in Thailand.
What You Will Do
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems.
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions.
- Support problem identification.
- Advise users on appropriate course of action.
- Monitor issues from start to resolution.
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support.
- Provide essential online security advice and support.
- Managing one or more customer service or service desk functions.
- Acting as a point of contact to support service users and customers reporting issues, requesting information, access, or other services.
- Delivering customer service through multiple channels including human, digital, self-service, and automated.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be good in technical knowledge, logical through process.
- Have problem solving skills.
- Can work with ability to stick to deadlines.
- Be able to priorities, categories the issues.
Your experience includes:
- Background in Computer Science, Business Computer.
- Basic knowledge in English communication.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.