ASE provides service support of HDD failure analysis on both internal (ODT, Reliability) and external (customer) failures.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for customer and internal reliability drive failure.
- Identify the failure root cause and work internally with Electrical & Mechanical Failure Analysis, Material Science Lab, Upstream Supplier Engineering and Product Engineering teams to obtain a wholesome solution to customer and internal excursion failures.
- Responsibilities include monitoring product performance, identifying key product issues, providing technical support and guidance to team members and providing solutions for customer and internal issues.
- Develop new and/or modified Failure Analysis technique/ tools, Control and maintain all lab instruments in a good condition.
- Communicate status of projects and progress to supervisor.
- Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Fast learning, able to prioritize multiple tasks and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Engineering drawing and Pneumatic system.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork, English communication and presentation skills.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm