Korat FW & Test Engineering Intern - IT
Korat FW & Test Engineering take a responsibility for Intern, to develop initiative application or software application for Engineering team.
What You Will Do
- Develop Initiative Application tools, Software application.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Good Engineering knowledge and Programing skills.
- Ability to work as a team or independently.
- Fluent in English.
Your Experience Includes:
- Study in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, and related field.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skill.
Our Korat facility is our largest manufacturing site worldwide, with almost 20,000 employees. Here, our team produces cloud-based storage equipment, from individual storage components to finish drives. Our employees enjoy ample on-site parking as well as free shuttle vans and buses within the city of Korat, to and from Bangkok, and on the weekend to and from Khon Kaen University.
At work you can grab a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at one of our 24-7 on-site canteens or coffee shop. We offer ping-pong, a running/walking trail, basketball and volleyball teams, and classes in our on-site fitness center. We also have many on-site events and opportunities to give back to the local community
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape. We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.