Smart Manufacturing Engineer response to design, develop, maintain manufacturing equipment to deliver best in class manufacturing system.
What You Will Do
- Learn, understand automated manufacturing process.
- Apply problem solving techniques, data collection and analysis technique to investigate, identify potential root cause of problem.
- Response to design, develop manufacturing equipment for metric improvement or fix manufacturing problem.
- Communicate, document and present problem and solution to stakeholder.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in automation and manufacturing processes and technology.
- Have knowledge in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or automation related field.
- Have strong technical knowledge and application of automation engineering related area.
- Able to research and apply new knowledge from many sources.
- Able to present your idea and a solution in simple way.
Your experience includes:
- Good in English communication listening, spoken and written.
- Teamwork projects.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm