Maintenance Engineering Intern
Smart Manufacturing Engineering Team responses to design, develop, maintain manufacturing equipment to deliver best in class manufacturing system.
About the role - you will:
- Learn, understand automated manufacturing process.
- Apply problem solving techniques, data collection and analysis technique to investigate, identify potential root cause of problem.
- Response to design, develop manufacturing equipment for metric improvement or fix manufacturing problem.
- Communicate, document and present problem and solution to stakeholder.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in automation and manufacturing process and technology.
- Have knowledge in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or automation related field.
- Have strong technical knowledge and application of automation engineering related area.
- Able to research and apply new knowledge from many sources.
- Able to present your idea and a solution in simple way.
Your experience includes:
- Good in English communication listening, spoken and written.
- Team work projects.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.