This position will work with manufacturing team, mainly jobs is supervised manpower and other resources in shop floor to produce the output per committed plan. Moreover, this position will keep looking at efficiency improvement by applying Lean concepts to get the benefit and cost saving for Seagate.
What You Will Do
- Manage production with tight discipline on process and cost control.
- Follow up and solve the problems of production.
- Coordinate resources such as labor, material, equipment and tools to meet production requirements.
- Be responsible for the safety operation of the production department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Continuously learning new technologies and methods and sharing that knowledge with others.
- Good at communication.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills.
Your Experience Includes:
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Excellent English ability in reading, writing and conversation.
- Proactive, self-starter and team player with good analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Operations
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm