Material Science Lab (MSL) is responsible for service of contamination and cleanliness test to support Teparuk HGA operation on Product cleanliness, contamination, failure analysis, product/process qualification & HGA improvement supporting including method development projects and analytical machine learning to support I4.0 roadmap.
What You Will Do
- You will be assigned to response on continuous project development of data&Image process algorithm to process results from analytical instrument (FESEM, Optical, FT-IR, GC/MS, etc.,)) to get high accuracy of output results per objective.
- This is including enhancing output data platform development per expectation which is required to upgrade and/or applicable to use for previous algorithm for all MSL sites.
- Initiate new tools and/or techniques to support data analysis function to work faster or smarter.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good Engineering verification and evaluation skills.
- Understand color theory and human visual perception.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgement.
- Fluent in English.
Your experience includes:
- Knowledge in computer science or computer engineering (Required).
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology. (Required).
- Ability in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .NET (C# or VB).
- Aptitude in Web Services (REST/SOAP).
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB and also NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience with Data Visualization libraries/tools/toolkits like Tableau, Vislt, ParaView, Protoviz, d3, High Charts, Processing, etc.
- Experience in interactive graphics, data visualization, data mining and data analysis.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:8th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm