Material Science Lab Intern
Material Science Lab (MSL) is responsible for service of contamination and cleanliness test to support Teparuk HGA operation on Product cleanliness, contamination, failure analysis, product/process qualification & HGA improvement supporting including method development projects and analytical machine learning to support I4.0 roadmap.
What You Will Do
- You will be assigned to response on continuous project development of data & image process algorithm to process results from analytical instruments (FESEM, Optical, FT-IR, GC/MS, etc.,) to get high accuracy of output results per objective.
- This is including enhancing output data platform development per expectation which is required to upgrade and/or applicable to use for previous algorithm for all MSL sites.
- Initiate new tools and/or techniques to support data analysis function to work faster or smarter.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good Engineering verification and evaluation skills.
- Understand of color theory and human visual perception.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgement.
- Fluent in English.
Your experience includes:
- Knowledge in computer science or computer engineering (Required).
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology. (Required).
- Ability in server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net(C# or VB).
- Aptitude in Web Services (REST/SOAP).
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB and also NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience with Data Visualization libraries/tools/toolkits like Tableau, Vislt, ParaView, Protoviz, d3, Highcharts, Processing, etc.
- Experience in interactive graphics, data visualization, data mining and data analysis.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.