Thailand Equipment Development Engineering (TH-EDE) is responsible for equipment design & improvement, and implementation to factory.
What You Will Do
- Develop mechanical & electronics design for robust hardware of robotics and autonomous intelligent systems.
- Design control of automation machine and equipment to support production line.
- Support experiment test for mechanical related.
- Execute and improve the equipment to meet a test requirement.
- Understanding electrical drawing and wiring, troubleshooting of factory machineries.
- Present the finished design to management and team members for evaluation, test, and manufacturing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong background in Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks, ANSYS, GD&T, Matlab, LabVIEW, Python, and control system are preferred, but not all required.
- Self-motivated, responsible, clear communication skills, and good at logical thinking.
- Ability to work well in small teams.
- Fluent in English communication, both spoken and written.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm