Operation Technology Engineering responses to design, develop, maintain manufacturing equipment to deliver best in class manufacturing system.
What You Will Do
- Learn, understand automated manufacturing process.
- Learn and apply problem solving techniques, data collection and analysis technique to investigate, identify potential root cause of problem.
- Part of design and develop manufacturing equipment for metric improvement or fix manufacturing problem.
- Communicate, document and present problems and solutions to stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in automation and manufacturing processes and technology.
- Have strong technical knowledge in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or automation related field.
- Have strong technical knowledge and application of automation engineering related area.
- Have knowledge to use design and development software and tool, CAD, CAM simulation tools.
- Good in English communication listening, spoken and written.
Your Experience Includes:
- Teamwork projects.
- Design and development work in the area of mechanical, electrical or software.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm