Seagate's Operations Quality & Analytics organization helps to protect and improve Seagate’s Total Customer Experience Develop, deploy and sustain End-To-End Quality Analytics and Processes to provide trusted, actionable information enabling earlier detection and prevention of HDD issues. Operations Quality Analytics Tool Development Team supports OQ&A functional teams in both data analytics and tool development.
What You Will Do
- Identify methodology for leading edge analytics and data mining for large scale data.
- Explore new technologies and create collaborative learning and knowledge sharing environment with the team.
- Develop tools to support our OQ&A functional teams.
- Improve existing tools in the areas of efficiency, visualization and interpretation capability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as IE tools, Statistical to achieve goal.
- Excellent teamwork, leadership and coachability.
- Capable of communication and presentation in a technical knowledge with cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, mentoring, training and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Critical thinking, be able to communicate well in English (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
Your experience includes:
- Experienced experience with building Applications or Web Applications.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm