Slider Process Development & Integration (PDI) is a team working on HAMR (Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording) slider development and all the slider process improvement.
The PDI upstream & Flatness team consists of row bar slicing, low stress bar polishing, bar mount stress control, slider flatness control and dicing. Our team is developing new slider processes or technology to meet future product roadmap requirements.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for identifying critical projects to address and achieve Slider CTQs roadmap requirement.
- Be responsible for developing new slider processes and new technology to meet the goal.
- Be expected to work closely with the team for HAMR (Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording) yield improvement.
- Be solution provider.
- Ability to design, plan, control and take responsibility to conduct evaluation for improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Process good knowledge in physic fundamental, mechanic & statistic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Able to blend into fast-paced manufacturing environment and work with manufacturing team to strive to meet organizational goals.
- English communication both spoken and written.
Your experience includes:
- Background in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Automation, Robotic and Applied Physics or related field.
- Ability to use all basic Microsoft software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- The ability to create 3D models, simulation using Solidworks or ANSYS will be an added advantage.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.