Operations & Technology Advanced Analytics Group (OTAAG) works for initiative helping our internal customers turns the data they have into the information they need to develop and deliver industry-leading storage solutions.
What You Will Do
- Focus on Seagate advanced analytics projects related to Machine Learning (ML).
- Develop data mining algorithms, perform data wrangling and exploration.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve stakeholders' analytics challenges.
- Deliver advanced analytics solutions - web crawling, natural language processing, text analytics, visualization, and dashboard creation. Apply CNN, GAN, RNN, Time Series Analysis, XGBoost, Keras, Tensorflow to provide predictive analytics solutions and extract actionable insights.
- You will design and develop an automated system to support long-term data management for factory’s AI/ML servers, e.g., auto-health checking of project data pipelines, auto-alerting stakeholders to clean up some unnecessary data/metadata, auto-transferring cold data to low-cost storage, risk management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Teamwork and self-motivation.
- Fast learning capability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive initiatives and influence.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment.
- A collaborative attitude and a global mindset with an ability to work well with native and non-native English speakers.
- Able to participate in conference calls outside of regular local work hours.
Your experience includes:
- Pursuing a PhD degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical engineering, Data Science or other related areas.
- Proficient in Python and SQL.
- Good technical knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, data mining.
- Good to have working knowledge in either of the following - Keras, Tensorflow, XGBoost, CNN, GAN, RNN, and Time Series Analysis.
- Hands on working experience in data mining, data wrangling, and experience with handling JSON, CSV files.
- Thesis or research experience in topics related to natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning would be a plus.
- Hands on working experience with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD would be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm