Materials Department helps secure the continued success to meet the corporate’s goal through planning, internal teamwork and external partnership.
We work closely with the operations (Drive and HGSA) & engineering team to ensure we’re alignment on job function.
What You Will Do
- To ensure that the supply of materials meets the Production requirements and product’s matrix.
- To do Demand/ Supply analysis once the planning assumptions or any planning parameter change.
- Coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
- Plan and deliver correct demand signal to Purchasing to drive raw materials.
- Work with Production team to enable the execution of Build Plans and Commit plan.
- To ensure able control inventory to meet corporate target.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel to apply with material planning would be an advantage.
- Teamwork and self-motivation.
Your experience includes:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to create V-Lookups and pivot tables.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good at data analytical skills.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.