We are seeking an Intern to support our planning program within Thailand.
This position will be based in Teparuk office and will provide extensive interaction with Seagate’s planning teams.
What You Will Do
- Deliver system solution in area of production and planning. Transform business requirement into system solutions.
- Analyze business requirement, design, develop and implement system solutions.
- Follow IT Governance control in software development and support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Structure Thinking person excellent troubleshooting, self-initiate and flexible to work under cross cultural environment.
Your experience includes:
- Good communication skills - Both of English and Native speaking.
Come and join Seagate, the world’s leading provider of hard drives and storage solutions. From the videos, music and documents we share with friends and family on social networks, to servers that form the backbone of enterprise data centers and cloud-based computing, Seagate products help people store, share and protect their valuable digital content.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Planning and Surveying
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.