The Process Development Integration for factory manages overall of slider fab technology transfer and requirement of new product project support. We work closely with mechanical and electrical design team in US and Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for including slider fab technology transfer and requirement of new product project support.
- Work in detail of new product requirement and technology transfer in lapping and pitstop.
- Ensure that technology’s needs have been met product and/or solution is fully functioning to problem solving in assignment project support.
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals.
- Be assigned additional tasks and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Good at data analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
Your experience includes:
- Experience in Hard Disk Drive manufacturing is preferable.
- Strong verbal and writing communication.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Studies in mechanical/chemical and mechatronic engineering or chemical science.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm