Process Engineer Intern
We are Drive Cleanroom Process Engineer responsible for process monitoring/control HDD assembly and teardown process performance by using engineering knowledge including Six Sigma and Lean to enable multiple skills in data analysis, problem-solving and solution in order to deliver committed goal metrics which are aligned to company goals.
What You Will Do
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- Be assigned on additional tasks and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Be responsible for Mechanical and/or Electrical performance metrics to deliver goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent attitude and teamwork-oriented to support organization, company and business requirements.
- Good self-development and OJT (On the job training) learning in process/product knowledge and Engineering knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Great follow up of assigned tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent in both Thai and English communication.
Your experience includes:
- Knowledge in analysis skills, problem-solving tools and decision making.
- Effectively understand and interpreting statistical data.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:27th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.