Process Engineering works on mapping and diagnosing issues and providing production solutions for manufacturer. We work closely with Seagate Customer Qualification and Sustaining, Seagate's HDD Design Center, and HDD manufacturing factory in Thailand.
What You Will Do
- Perform to evaluate a reliability standpoint.
- Develop new acceleration techniques and analytical tools to assure the early identification of potential problems with processes, and product reliability.
- Make recommendations for changes in the selection and application of components and systems.
- Be assigned on additional tasks and responsibilities that will positively contribute towards team, department and company goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a strong knowledge in manufacturing engineering.
- Have skill of Mechanical/ Mechatronics.
- Aptitude in Production Management.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Expertise in interactive graphics, data visualization, data mining and data analysis.
Your Experience Includes:
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Understand of color theory and human visual perception.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgement.
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm