Product Performance Engineer Intern
Drive Process Department is the department that support mass production drive assembly and recycle process sine start new product, also create the improvement way to additional productivity to Seagate.
Now looking for new innovative idea, technology to support existing process requirement.
What You Will Do
- Responsible on finding new technique and innovation to develop process.
- Create data base system to improvement data record and recall information history.
- Working with Production, Engineering, IT and Maintenance Engineer to prepare and generate the system.
- Responsible to create, maintain and report for data tracking system.
- Generate and syntonizer new system with exiting data base.
- Design website support user to operate data on system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent teamwork, leadership and coach ability.
- Capable of communication and presentation in a technical knowledge with cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, mentoring, training and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
Your experience includes:
- Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as Statistical to achieve goal.
- Fluent in English communication (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
- Able to do use Java, Python, Oracle and code language is preferable.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.