Product Performance Engineering (PPE) responsible for Drive Data analysis (support Yield, Quality and Test time) and develop initiative application tools for Engineering team.
What You Will Do
- Support team for Drive Yield, Quality and Test time Improvement, including the root cause of excursion and special Evaluation/Optimization data analysis.
- Support analysis about SPC monitoring for Drive Yield/Failure/Parametric.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
- Develop Initiative Application tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Computer Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science and Data Science.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Good Engineering knowledge and Data Analytic skills.
- Ability to work as a team or independently.
- Fluent in English.
- Basic knowledge of Hard Disk Drive.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skill.
Closed 25 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm