Provide support to the needs of new transducer design development, new test platform and product time-to market readiness with high data quality, minimal and capable test, fast cycle time, and maximize manufacturing test throughput, while continuously improving people technical knowledge and skills.
What You Will Do
- Support / implement new Electrical test capability development via Test setup request (TSR) and new test configuration change both Hardware and Software.
- Deploy an effective tester/equipment control system to ensure good health and data quality.
- Apply document or presentation technique to improve communication effectiveness.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good at logical thinking.
- Ready to learn and understand new technology.
- Effectively plan, control and take responsibility for assignment.
- Able to communicate and understand the requirements of the customer, both from internal team and difference department.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
Your experience includes:
- Capable of conducting research and applying new knowledge from many sources.
- Good in English communication both spoken and written.
- Good background in electronics, electrical and physics.
- Computer programming (C#, C++, Python).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2022, 6:00 pm