The Reliability Technology Team is seeking a Software Engineering Intern to focus on test software development and software tools for summer 2021.
What You Will Do
- Be part of a team who conceives, designs, develops, and test software for hard disk drives.
- Be responsible for performing duties of experiential learning project(s).
- Be responsible for developing new test scripts and/or enhancing existing test scripts.
- Able to develop software tools for the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in Electronics - Computer Engineering Major / Computer Science Major.
- Your experience includes - Strong Python, C++/C programming skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong verbal and writing communication.
Closed 25 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm