RHT-Recording Head Technology-Development Operations Engineering Intern
Our group RHT (Recording Head Technology) Development Operations will support HGA (Head Gimbal Assembly) evaluation for qualify at the M0&M1 level (Maturity Level 0 & Level 1) for new technology and new process development.
We work closely with the Mechanical Design team at Normandale, USA, Springtown, UK and Asia development team for execution experiments and deliver summary results.
What You Will Do
- Work with teams to help bring up new project.
- Follow project timeline.
- Learning new knowledge with mechanical and electrical team to understand project.
- Decision project refer from CTQs criteria.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic background in Mechatronics Engineering, Physics or Electronics Engineering.
- Basic understanding a project plan.
- Good in logical thinking.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and collaborate effectively.
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills.
Your experience includes:
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Open-minded and good attitude.
- Presentation skills.
- Microsoft office skills such as Excel, PowerPoint.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.