Slider Maintenance Integration Engineering (Slider MIE) is the department that supporting Slider operation and work with Process and development team and Production team. The team is looking for new innovative idea, technology to support existing and new product requirement.
What You Will Do
- Develop equipment & process to meet the goal of product requirement and product roadmap.
- Responsible on equipment and new technology to improve and support the production for mass production.
- Working with Process Engineer, Quality Engineer, to solve production problems and challenge.
- Responsible for PDI to development to achieve better quality and better cost.
- Responsible for machine maintenance troubleshooting guide.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent teamwork, leadership and coach ability.
- Capable of communication and presentation in a technical knowledge with cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and team skills, mentoring, training and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Able to do apply engineering tools or soft skills such as Statistical to achieve goal.
- Fluent in English communication (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
Your experience includes:
- Able to do 3D model, Simulation using Solidworks and ANSYS is preferable.
- Software development knowledge of C# is preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm