What You Will Do
- Assist the Process Engineers in a specific project to meet the Project Objective. Area of focus is on Projects related to chemical concentration and parameters optimization.
- Perform Design of Experiment and data analysis to suggest an optimum setting to design a stable process that can guarantee the cleanliness performance that is best in class.
- Work closely with operation shop floor teams (manufacturing, process and equipment engineering) to enable successful execution of experiments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong background with chemical engineering or material engineering will be preferred.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively plan, control and take responsibility for timeline and status update.
Your experience includes:
- Excellent teamwork and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English communication, both spoken and written.
About our group:
Equipment Development Engineering department is providing new technology solutions and equipment efficiency improvement to enhance and sustain OEE, i.e., Yield, UPH, Downtime as well as CTQs performance of L-slider Assembly, HGA assembly and cleaning machines position HAMR product lead in the HDD market.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2023, 6:00 pm