The Equipment Design Engineering works on the machine equipment design to improve production productivity and machine efficiently.
What You Will Do
- Software development and electrical controls design for automated hard drive and slider assembly equipment.
- Continuous improvements for existing and new equipment.
- Support production to upgrade solution and resolve equipment issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Teamwork and self-motivation.
- Fast learning capability.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive initiatives and influence.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment.
- A collaborative attitude and a global mindset with an ability to work well with native and non-native English speakers.
- Able to participate in conference calls outside of regular local work hours.
- Interest Vision system.
- Ability to deploy data science solutions in cloud analytics infrastructure and AWS.
Your experience includes:
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent disciplines.
- Strong in C++, C#, OOP and multi-threading PC based software programming for automated equipment control.
- Working experience in integrating commercially available machine vision packages and APIs to equipment control software.
- Good hands-on experience in commercial motion control systems.
- Knowledge of Cognex VisionPro, Halcon and OpenCV vision system is advantageous.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm