What you will do
- Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment. Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant background or skills in engineering
- Good command of English will be advantage
- Good in interpersonal skill, team player, fast learner, positive attitude
- Computer skills or familiar with programming will be advantage
- Student in Bachelor's degree in related field. Engineering field will be a great plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2018, 6:00 pm