As part of the Seagate's Global Supply Chain Planning organization the mission of supply chain planning solutions team is to develop and implement the most operationally efficient planning solutions to meet all supply chain planning needs.
What You Will Do
- Work with Seagate global planning and analytical teams supporting key supply chain initiatives.
- Learn the latest supply chain planning models, tools, and systems.
- Apply your advanced analytical skills to solve challenging business problems.
- Participate in key ongoing supply chain projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiar with basic supply chain planning theory and models.
- Good understanding of demand and supply dynamics.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Have taken courses and completed projects in demand and supply planning.
- A successful candidate should have strong teamwork qualities as well as communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
Your experience includes:
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Basic programming skills in Python, R or Java.
- Manipulate multiple data sources to gain insights.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2022, 6:00 pm