Talent Acquisition Intern
Talent Acquisition (TA) is responsible for conducting all TA activities including staffing and cross-functional project initiatives based on TA Global strategic plan and leads a variety of initiatives related to the TA processes and improvement.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, arranging interviews and selection of ideal individuals.
- Manage the recruiting pipeline, which includes determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing and managing referral processes.
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Coordinate onboarding process with hiring managers and HR central.
- Other ad-hoc work as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passionate about people, services and culture.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication competency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture.
- Hardworking, highly accountable and reliable.
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn.
- Skilled in both spoken and Written English.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
Your experience includes:
- Major in Human Resources or related fields.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.