Test Engineering Intern
Head Operations Quality group – Being part of Head operations, Head operations quality take care of quality metrics including incoming material quality, in-process quality and outgoing HGA quality. Using engineering approach to deploy systematic action in sustainable way.
Supporting head operations vision to become best quality HGA. Quality job scope including mechanical performance, electrical performance and HGA cleanliness improvement.
What You Will Do
- Manage and develop quality system to deliver quality metric.
- Work with operation team on quality issue. Providing sustainable solution.
- Govern quality system. Providing sustainable metrics.
- Driving continuous improvement to meet quality goal.
- Co-work with system developer to create application to support quality / business goal.
- Using SQL script to retrieve data for analysis purposes.
- Initiate quality improvement project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge in Engineering field related including industrial engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or other related engineering field.
- Able to communicate effectively on Thai and English.
- Basic statistical knowledge for data analysis.
- Basic skill of Microsoft Office application.
Your experience includes:
- Good logical thinking.
- Good Engineering verification and evaluation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good in English in writing, listening, speaking and reading.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape.
We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.