Test engineering (TE) mission is to provide/create/control a sophisticate electrical HGA (Head Gimbal Assembly) test platform ecosystem with closed alignment with Mechanical/Electrical design and Test integration as product designed feedback, development, productivity improvement, quality control and improvement including production support from Pre to Postproduction development.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible as Test engineering intern to support product Pre-/Post-production.
- Be expected to work with Mechanical/Electrical design and integration engineer as a path of product development.
- Provide data analysis summary/statistical problem solving and solution on any testing related issues including product performance analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Problem-solving skills and multitasking.
- Good team player, able to work as part of a team.
- Fluent in both Thai and English communication.
Your Experience Includes:
- Main computer programming and able to learn new language platform.
- Primary computer statistical software and numerical analysis, JMP, SAS, Minitab, R, Python, Matlab.
- Effectively understanding and interpreting statistical data.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering, Engineering...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm